Local Classifieds

Weather for West Virginia

Today Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
It is forcast to be Chance of Rain at 10:00 PM EST on November 23, 2014
Chance of Rain
55°/54°
It is forcast to be Chance of Rain at 10:00 PM EST on November 24, 2014
Chance of Rain
72°/41°
It is forcast to be Partly Cloudy at 10:00 PM EST on November 25, 2014
Partly Cloudy
52°/34°
It is forcast to be Chance of Rain at 10:00 PM EST on November 26, 2014
Chance of Rain
41°/25°
It is forcast to be Partly Cloudy at 10:00 PM EST on November 27, 2014
Partly Cloudy
45°/28°
It is forcast to be Clear at 10:00 PM EST on November 28, 2014
Clear
39°/30°



Upcoming Events

  • No Events At This Time
AEC v1.0.2

Stock Quotes

NASDAQ4712.97  chart+11.102  chart +0.24%
S&P 5002063.50  chart+10.75  chart +0.52%
^NYA11025.74  chart+87.767  chart +0.80%
PFE30.45  chart+0.01  chart +0.03%
MSFT47.98  chart-0.72  chart -1.48%
VMW85.26  chart+2.33  chart +2.81%
2014-11-21 17:15

Display Ad Deals

left Pause Right
 

Shop Local Services & Stores

Welcome to Buyers Guide

The Buyers Guide was established in 1982 and owned by Panhandle Buyers Guide Publications. This is a locally-owned publishing company that is committed to providing a quality publication for our readers and advertisers as well as community service.

More than 44,500* households, more than 100,000 readers each week, put your message into the hands and minds of area residents and businesses.

Featured Video
Family

How simple stomach pains can take you to hell and back

(BPT) – Kimberly Kuchler wasn’t too worried when she first felt some mild abdominal pains last summer. Young and full of energy, the former collegiate athlete wasn’t about to let anything slow her down, especially since…

Nov 9 2014 / Read More »
Finance

It’s never too early to start teens on a budget

(BPT) – At some point, everyone will have to learn how to live on a budget, whether it’s at home, at work or with a nonprofit organization. For teenagers with a limited income and plenty of…

Nov 13 2014 / Read More »
Food

Fall in love with a trip to the Lone Star State

(BPT) – With the summer season winding down, the onset of fall foliage with the cooler temperatures, and a variety of events and festivals, fall presents one of the best times of year to visit the…

Nov 14 2014 / Read More »
Health

5 great skincare tips for cooler temperatures

(BPT) – It’s almost that time of year again, the time of year when you forget about sunburns and start worrying about windburn. Yes, sadly, the cooler months are here and winter is around the corner.…

Nov 16 2014 / Read More »
Pets

Tips to keep your pets happy and safe this holiday season

(BPT) – The holidays are often an exciting but hectic time filled with parties, travel and social obligations. If you’re among the 68 percent of Americans who own a pet it can be tough to figure…

Nov 18 2014 / Read More »
Senior

Better late than never for retirement planning

(BPT) – If you’re within 10 years of retirement and haven’t done any appreciable planning, you’re not alone. Nearly half of Americans age 50 and older expect to retire later than they hoped, citing financial concerns,…

Nov 20 2014 / Read More »
Sports

Cuban sizes up new NBA unis: ‘Hated them’

Updated: December 26, 2013, 9:05 PM ET By Tim MacMahon | ESPNDallas.com DALLAS — As far as Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban is concerned, the NBA committed a major fashion faux pas by having all 10…

Dec 27 2013 / Read More »
Tech

5 tips for making your vote count on Election Day

(BPT) – With the significant impact elections have on our country, would it be surprising to hear that only 38 percent of eligible Americans voted in the 2010 election? What happened to the other 62 percent…

Nov 19 2014 / Read More »

Search Archive

Search by Date
Search by Category
Search with Google
Log in | Powered by Anchor Communications